My name is Raffaella Lippolis and I am an Italian freelance translator. I translate from English and French into Italian and I specialize in marketing, tourism, fashion and audiovisual translation.
Since 2013 I’ve been working as a freelance translator for translation agencies, small and medium-sized enterprises and private clients.
Translation of product descriptions, press releases, company profiles, brand profiles, articles, catalogues, brochures, newsletter, website content, subtitles, presentations, contracts, business correspondence, CV, PowerPoint slides.
Translation and proofreading of TED Talks subtitles (Profile: ted.com)
Liaison interpreting, Fashion B2B (June 2015).
Liaison interpreting, Cosmopack and Cosmoprof Bologna (19/03/2015 – 23/03/2015).
Language assistance in Beijing, China Fashion Week (22/03/2014 – 29/03/2014).
Education and CPD
- Webinar: Discover SDL Trados Studio 2017 – Proz
- Webinar: Post-editing with MateCat – European School of Translation, Melani Traini
- Webinar: Translation of contracts – Luca Lovisolo, Sabrina Tursi
- Webinar: Multilingual websites – European School of Translation
- Course: Web Marketing and Localization Techniques for Translators – RomaExplorer
- Webinar: Internationalization – Kommunika
- Course: Translating Subtitles and Dubbing – Langue&Parole
- Webinar: Translation mistakes – Kommunika
- BA in Language Mediation (Translation and Interpreting) – Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici Carlo Bo, Rome (Italy)
Traduco, ergo sumus. I translate, therefore we are.
I offer translation and proofreading services from English and French into Italian.
English > Italian
French > Italian
- Audiovisual Translation
Translation rates are based on the complexity and the number of words of the source file, delivery time and the format of the source file (Word, Excel, PDF…).
For a tailored quote, please send me your file and write me at email@example.com
Do you need to translate your project from English or French into Italian? I will be delighted to help you!
For more information or to ask for a quote, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org