My name is Raffaella Lippolis and I am an Italian freelance translator. I translate from English and French into Italian and I specialize in marketing, tourism, fashion and audiovisual translation.
AITI Associate Member (Italian Association of Translators and Interpreters).
Since 2013 I’ve been working as a freelance translator for translation agencies, small and medium-sized enterprises, tourist offices, private clients, digital media companies, subtitling and localization providers.
Translation of product descriptions, press releases, company profiles, brand profiles, articles, catalogues, brochures, newsletter, website content, subtitles, travel guides, presentations, contracts, business correspondence, CV, PowerPoint slides, booklets.
Translation and proofreading of TED Talks subtitles (Profile: ted.com)
Liaison interpreting, Fashion B2B (June 2015).
Liaison interpreting, Cosmopack and Cosmoprof Bologna (19/03/2015 – 23/03/2015).
Language assistance in Beijing, China Fashion Week (22/03/2014 – 29/03/2014).
Education and CPD
- Conference: La Giornata del Traduttore – Pisa (Italy), 20/10/2018
- Webinar: Legal terminology – Luca Lovisolo
- Webinar: General terms and conditions of translation agencies – Luca Lovisolo
- Webinar: Blogging for translators – Luca Lovisolo
- Webinar: Legal terminology in contracts – Luca Lovisolo
- Webinar: Discover SDL Trados Studio 2017 – Proz
- Webinar: Post-editing with MateCat – European School of Translation, Melani Traini
- Webinar: Translation of contracts – Luca Lovisolo, Sabrina Tursi
- Webinar: Multilingual websites – European School of Translation
- Course: Web Marketing and Localization Techniques for Translators – RomaExplorer
- Webinar: Internationalization – Kommunika
- Course: Translating Subtitles and Dubbing – Langue&Parole
- Webinar: Translation mistakes – Kommunika
- BA in Language Mediation (Translation and Interpreting) – Scuola Superiore per Mediatori Linguistici Carlo Bo, Rome (Italy)
Traduco, ergo sumus. I translate, therefore we are.
I offer translation and proofreading services from English and French into Italian.
English > Italian
French > Italian
Translation rates are based on the complexity and the number of words of the source file, delivery time and the format of the source file (Word, Excel, PDF…).
For a tailored quote, please send me your file and write me at email@example.com
Do you need to translate your project from English or French into Italian? I will be delighted to help you!
For more information or to ask for a quote, feel free to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.